Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Wholesale Authentic Jerseys jxytryka
nice3boyp2
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 13-4-2018 at 08:09 AM
Wholesale Authentic Jerseys jxytryka

Dear Editor,On the issue of loud music in public transportation vehicles, I am writing to call to the attention of the relevant authorities that, while loud and amplified music may be bad,Anders Nilsson Jersey, many persons travelling in public transportation enjoy some music.I think the radio should be left in the vehicles for a number of reasons.Firstly, the minibuses which are imported come outfitted with radios and a pair of 6-inch speakers.For these to be removed,NFL Jerseys Cheap, they not only cost the minibus owners money, but they also leave holes in the walls of the vehicle.Secondly, in terms of breaking news, I think it is important for persons travelling to have access to the news. If something important happens, the radio will broadcast it. In times such as these, I think it is very important that everyone has access to such information.It is important for the public to be kept up to date on what is happening in the country. Many people do not always have the time to look at the news in the evenings.This is why it is so important for the radio to remain in public transportation, so they can listen to the news while they are on their way to and from work.Also,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, during cricket matches and other popular sporting events, the travelling public likes to be able to hear live commentary. If radio is disbanded in public transportation,Cheap Jerseys From China, then the public will be robbed of this.In Guyana,Wholesale Jerseys China, we love our cricket; and despite the ill performance of the West Indies team, people still like to be able to stay abreast of the game.I think that while loud music should be disbanded in public transportation,Cheap Jerseys, the complete removal of music or radio from the vehicles is taking it too far.Name and address withheld

Go To Top