Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: www.cheapvapormaxshoes.com
Xiaoyeshi
Junior

[*] posted on 26-4-2018 at 09:42 PM
www.cheapvapormaxshoes.com

When the ball passed the goal line, Iman al-Hindi Cheap Men's Nike Vapormax Flyknit 2018 Olive Green , a 14-year-old girl from Jabalia refugee camp in northern Gaza, hugged her teammates amid the applause of their classmates at the United Nations for Relief and Work Agency (UNRWA) school in the refugee camp.

"I was so happy when I dressed up in the uniform and play football with my girl teammates," al-Hindi said after the match. The match is part of a psychological guidance project organized by the UNRWA and funded by Germany in coordination with Gaza Mental Health program for female students in Gaza.

"I am so glad my school chose me to join the football team Cheap Men's Red Nike Vapormax Flyknit 2018 , as I like football so much," al-Hindi said, adding that "I dream of making more progress within the coming years."

Female football is actually not common in Gaza due to the Palestinians' conservative traditions. While Cheap Nike Vapormax Flyknit 2018 Men's Blue , UNRWA officials said playing such kind of sport can help the girls get over their psychological conditions.

"The psychological strikes that teenagers, especially girls, in Gaza received during the last three Israeli conflicts made us think about gathering the girls to play football in order to improve their moods Cheap Men's Nike Vapormax Flyknit Grey ," said Jamal Natil, the sports coordinator at UNRWA in Gaza.

A total of 804 girls from about 30 schools all over the coastal enclave participated in the football league, according to the UNRWA.

"When I play football Cheap Women's Nike VaporMax Moc Flyknit Triple Black Anthracite , I forget all sadness and all bad memories I had passed through during the last Israeli conflict," Aseel Oweida, 15 Cheap Men's Nike Vapormax Flyknit 2018 Black , al-Hindi's teammate, said, referring to last summer's large-scale military air and ground offensive by Israel on Gaza Cheap Men's Nike VaporMax Black Anthracite , which killed more than 2,150 Palestinians and wo.

Go To Top