RHoodies
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Cheap Jerseys n0on0zan
nice3boyp2
Posting Freak
*****




Posts: 13398
Registered: 28-11-2016
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 13-5-2018 at 04:05 AM
Cheap Jerseys n0on0zan


A young pregnant woman, her reputed husband and their four year-old son are now homeless after fire gutted their home at 2095 Williamstad Street, Festival City, North Ruimveldt.Reports are that around 09:30 hours yesterday fire broke out in the upper flat of the two story property.At the time of the fire 25 year-old Alicia Bernard and her four year-old son,Cheap Jerseys Online, Akeem Bernard were at home.The woman who is about five months pregnant said she was sitting on the front step when she smelled smoke.When she decided to check, she noticed that the kitchen was filled with smoke,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, while she noticed that there was fire in one of the two bedrooms.Bernard said she ran out from the house and grabbed her son who was playing in the yard and raised an alarm.However,Supply Cheap Jerseys, in an attempt to save herself and son, the pregnant women slipped and fell and had to be assisted by neighbours who ran to her rescue having realized that there was a fire in the house. The Guyana Fire Service was alerted and Bernard was taken to a nearby house where she kept slipping in and out of consciousness.By then the woman?s reputed husband,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, Rodney Gentle turned up on the scene only to see the tragedy which was unfolding with everyone watching on helpless as the fire fighters tried their best to quell the blaze.Gentle said that moments before the blaze,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, he left the house to go borrow a weeding machine to do some work in the yard. While on his way,NFL Jerseys From China, he was informed that his home was on fire.The couple told this publication that they are at a loss as to what may have started the blaze, since there was no electricity supply to the building. Bernard explained that earlier yesterday morning, she had used the kerosene stove in the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her son and reputed husband and she was certain that she had put the fire out.She was later rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital after she began complaining severe abdominal pain.When a crew from the Guyana Power and Light Company arrived on the scene, they were seen removing an illegal connection from a pole leading to the house.
View user's profile View All Posts By User

  Go To Top

Powered by XMB 1.9.11
XMB Forum Software © 2001-2012 The XMB Group