Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Josh Cribbs officially retires from the
sherry2018love
Junior

cool.gif posted on 10-10-2018 at 12:40 AM
Josh Cribbs officially retires from the

Josh Cribbs, one of Frank Gore Jersey the NFL's most dynamic return men, announced his retirement from the league on Wednesday."I'm grateful to officially retire a Cleveland Brown," Cribbs said in a video posted by the Uninterrupted Twitter account."I'm grateful to officially retire a Cleveland Brown. Thank you, Cleveland." @JoshCribbs16 pic.twitter.com/vLZ9DLSLCA UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) March 22, 2017Cribbs, 33, was named to the NFL's All-Decade team for the 2000s and is tied with Leon Washington for the most kickoff returns in NFL history with eight.Cribbs spent eight of his 10-year NFL career with the Browns and set 11 franchise recordsafter the Browns signed him in 2005 as an undrafted free agent. The former Kent State quarterback led the Mens Dan Marino White Jersey NFL in return yards in 2007 with 1,809 kickoff return yards and 405 punt return yardsand three touchdowns. His 306 total return yards against the Ravens that season are the third-most in NFL history.Cribbs finished his career with 11 Mens Dan Marino Mitchell & Ness Jersey ,113 kickoff return yards, 2,375 punt return yards to go with 808 rushing yards and110 receptions for 1,175 yards. He scored 20 total touchdowns, including 11 on returns."I had to realize how far I came Larry Csonka Jersey to make it to where I am today," Cribbs said. "When they mentioned the greatest returners of all time, they mention me. They mention my name."I'm so grateful to have done all of that in Cleveland."Cribbs has not played since 2014, when he was a member of the Colts. His last game was the AFC championship game that season, infamously known as the catalyst for the Deflategate scandal. He was released by the Colts in 2015 and later said doctors told him that multiple concu sions have given him the Jordan Cameron Jersey brain of a manhis late 50s.A shoulder injury cost Cribbs 10 games in the 2013 season while with the Jets and he played in just six games in 2014 after the Colts signed him in November.

Go To Top