RHoodies
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: The name "Lei Feng" is well known.
ylqylq
Junior

[*] posted on 12-10-2018 at 02:33 AM
The name "Lei Feng" is well known.

The name "Lei Feng" is well known. He is a good son of the party, a good soldier. Although Uncle Lei Feng died at the age of 22, his heroic deeds are famous. is such a saying in Uncle Lei Feng��s diary: The life of a person is limited, and the service to the people is infinite. I must devote my limited life to the infinite service of the people! Indeed, human life is limited, but serving the people is endless! We apply limited life to do more good things for the people and benefit the people, so that life has value and meaning. Compared with Uncle Lei Feng, I am too embarrassed. I didn't want to do good things before, but they all helped me. When I learned that Uncle Lei Feng was so self-denying, I understood that if I wanted to change myself, it was essential to do something "meaningful." I will try my best to learn his spirit of serving the people and giving up others!e Lei Feng's "nail" spirit is also worth learning! What to do is to squeeze time to delve into! I used to learn but never seriously, so sloppy, lazy, lazy, and learning as a burden Wholesale Cigarettes, I always think: how to arrange so many assignments, let the teacher write, she can not finish. Later, I realized that when Uncle Lei Feng was very serious and hard at work and study, I also made up my mind to study hard, to read the good books for the motherland, and to be a capable and outstanding person! Think of learning as a kind of fun, ��reading for the rise of China. ��Lei Feng was diligent and thrifty, and a pair of socks couldn't be rotted any more, and he was reluctant to throw it away Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online. However, he donated 200 yuan to the government and the disaster area for a long time. At that time, his monthly salary was only 6 yuan! There are many people who say that Uncle Lei Feng is "stupid". After he knows, he wrote in the diary: 'Some people say that I am a fool Marlboro Gold Pack, but I don't think so. I want to be a person who is good for the people and the country. If I say this It is also a fool, then I am willing to be such a fool. Uncle Lei Feng has a noble quality and saves himself to others. This is how fearless and self-denying, how worthy of our study! Now, there is a bad atmosphere around us. Many people usually spend a lot of money, but there are any charitable donations that are ignored, selfish, not thinking about the country, thinking about the society, thinking about the people. I must seriously study the spirit of Uncle Lei Feng's selflessness and self-denial! Although Uncle Lei Feng��s life is short-lived, it is very shining, and your spirit is immortal! I will remember your noble qualities and integrate them into my r comes from unity, wisdom comes from labor, action comes from thought, and honor comes from the collective. ����Without the wind and rain, you can��t grow into a big tree; ��The screws should be maintained and cleaned regularly so they do not rust Marlboro Gold. The same is true of people's minds. If you check them frequently, you will not get sick. ����Whoever is a game life, he can��t do anything; who can��t dominate himself is always a slave. Let us remember these words of Uncle Lei Feng and get inspiration from them Newport 100S.

Go To Top